Monday, August 15, 2005

Crafting beyond the cart

I've finally grown up beyond the rolling craft cart and made the commitment to a full size bookcase to house and organize my indoor crafting supplies. (Wood and metal working stay in the garage) The most exciting part of this occasion is that my beloved sewing machine now has a permanent place in the house, far away from the Spacebag it's been calling home for the last six months during its stay in the garage. That means I'm also ready to take part in Backtack -- which was the point of this whole exercise.

Now, who can show me how to thread a needle ;)


2 comments:

  1. HOLY COW! It is so pretty. I love the baskets and the organization. It really is an inspiration my friend. GOOD WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the author who wrote "About a boy?"
    I'd bet I'd love it.
    Hope you are doing well my friend.

    ReplyDelete

[2013 update: You can't comment as an anonymous person anymore. Too many douchebags were leaving bullshit SPAM comments and my inbox was getting flooded, but if you're here to comment in a real way like a real person, go to it.]

Look at you commenting, that's fun.

So, here's the thing with commenting, unless you have an email address associated with your own profile, your comment will still post, but I won't have an email address with which to reply to you personally.

Sucks, right?

Anyway, to remedy this, I usually come back to my posts and post replies in the comment field with you.

But, if you ever want to email me directly to talk about pumpkins or shoes or what it's like to spend a good part of your day Swiffering - shoot me an email to finnyknitsATgmailDOTcom.

Cheers.