Monday, July 02, 2007

InStitches: July

Dear Donk,

I know! The pool is huge and there are so many hot projects in there. Sometimes I scroll through the photos just to get inspiration (lord knows I'm not getting any at the fabric store).

I am so with you on July's project: Bathroom Caddy. Although, I am thinking of giving it a new flavor and making it up as a baby shower gift since these showers are becoming my life. Anyway, you'll see what I come up with at the end of the month. Think Johnson's Baby Shampoo (baby favorite) instead of Chanel nail polish (Finny favorite). As it turns out, babies need shampoo and powder more than polish and mascara. Good to know...

Before we get all ahead of ourselves and I go off half-cocked to buy baby themed vinyl - SHHH! - let's announce June's winner: Rohanknitter!


The saucy Sushi (go ahead, try and say it) placemats were just too good. Perhaps I'm suffering from supreme wasabi deprivation, but I can't resist them.

Anyway - Ms. Rohan - congrats! and please shoot me your mailing address to finnyknits AT gmail DOT com. Then I'll send you a fabulous prize that I hope you will love and find worthy of your efforts.

Ok, off to reshuffle my life. Lots of posts in the hopper. Teaser: Drunk hillbillies, Purse by Finny, Garden Off the Rails.

xo,
Fin

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo! Congrats to Ms. Rohanknitter on the farm!!! Those placemats are very cool! That bathroom caddy sure is tempting...hmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be waiting for the drunk hillbilly story. and you can count on that!

    ReplyDelete

[2013 update: You can't comment as an anonymous person anymore. Too many douchebags were leaving bullshit SPAM comments and my inbox was getting flooded, but if you're here to comment in a real way like a real person, go to it.]

Look at you commenting, that's fun.

So, here's the thing with commenting, unless you have an email address associated with your own profile, your comment will still post, but I won't have an email address with which to reply to you personally.

Sucks, right?

Anyway, to remedy this, I usually come back to my posts and post replies in the comment field with you.

But, if you ever want to email me directly to talk about pumpkins or shoes or what it's like to spend a good part of your day Swiffering - shoot me an email to finnyknitsATgmailDOTcom.

Cheers.