Monday, December 01, 2008

Be right back

So, I know today's the day to announce the winner of the Oct/Nov project, but I'm sitting at KCI knitting this sock while we wait for a flight to take us way out of our way to Dallas before we get home. Ah, the efficiency.

At least everyone's REAL friendly at the airport. Ahem.

So, when I'm home and in front of a proper machine with access to all things FaDSA, I'll post the winner and we can get on with things, yes?

Meanwhile, I'll be knitting my own Crazy Ass Knee Socks and waiting for the airport Jack Stack to open so that I can have BBQ for breakfast.

The midwest is so fine that way.

4 comments:

  1. Hah! Nothing like airport knitting -- looks like you're making great progress on your socks. I missed you in Dallas by two days. Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not getting on a plane with no crazy lady with knitting needles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh.... now the snow makes sense. I was mighty confused there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be right back, huh? I DON'T THINK SO. Because it is now Thursday, and still no Finny. I'm BOOOOORRRRRED. And WHIIIIIIIINNNNY. And I want you to ENTERTAAAAAAIN MEEEEEE.

    I mean, it's not like you have to WORK or something, is it?

    ReplyDelete

[2013 update: You can't comment as an anonymous person anymore. Too many douchebags were leaving bullshit SPAM comments and my inbox was getting flooded, but if you're here to comment in a real way like a real person, go to it.]

Look at you commenting, that's fun.

So, here's the thing with commenting, unless you have an email address associated with your own profile, your comment will still post, but I won't have an email address with which to reply to you personally.

Sucks, right?

Anyway, to remedy this, I usually come back to my posts and post replies in the comment field with you.

But, if you ever want to email me directly to talk about pumpkins or shoes or what it's like to spend a good part of your day Swiffering - shoot me an email to finnyknitsATgmailDOTcom.

Cheers.